13 Most Instagrammable Spots in West Hollywood
1. Paul Smith Pink Wall – Located on Melrose Ave, this iconic pink wall is the perfect backdrop for a fun and flirty photoshoot. Don’t forget to bring your favorite props to add some extra pizzazz!
2. Sunset Strip – Make sure you grab a photo or two on the legendary Sunset Strip. The vibrant colors of the buildings make it a great spot to capture your most stylish outfits.
2. Carrera Café – The Carrera Café is a great spot to snap a few photos and get an iced latte or cappuccino. Enjoy the relaxed vibe of this West Hollywood institution, full of unique décor and delicious food. You can also have them print your fav picture or any other art on your coffee for cute IG stories
3. The Walkway at 1 Hotel – Get your best fashion shots with the stunning view of the city skyline at 1 Hotel’s walkway. Get creative and take some amazing pictures you’ll treasure forever!
4. Alfred at Glossier Alley – If you want to capture the perfect photos in an iconic spot, Alfred at Glossier Alley is the place to go. The alley’s colorful backdrops make it a great spot for posing and taking beautiful pictures.
5. Great White – If you’re looking for a photoshoot spot with a little more edge, the Great White is the place to go. With its great architecture, tropical atmosphere, and South African vibe, you’ll be sure to capture some truly unique images!
6. The Vanderpump Trifecta – Get the ultimate West Hollywood experience and visit The Vanderpump Trifecta: SUR, Pump, and TomTom. Whether you’re there for lunch or drinks, take the opportunity to snap some memorable photos at these beautiful restaurants.
7. James Peter Henry at La Peer – What better way to finish off your photoshoot than with a visit to the James Peter Henry at La Peer? With its modern architecture and unique design, it’s the perfect spot for a glamorous photoshoot. It’s also the only mural in the city that changes colors!
8. Music Murals at Andaz West Hollywood – Visit this vibrant and fun West Hollywood spot to capture some truly unique photos. With its colorful murals, music-themed décor, and stylish vibes, it’s the perfect backdrop for a photoshoot!
9. LACMA Urban Light – One of the most iconic spots in West Hollywood, LACMA Urban Light is a must-visit for photoshoots. With its beautiful art installation and view of the city skyline, it’s the perfect spot to capture some truly memorable images!
10. Melrose pl – If you want to shoot some iconic West Hollywood photos, head to Melrose pl. Here you’ll find a vibrant mix of street art and unique stores that make for the perfect backdrop for your photoshoot! My personal favorite – is Isabel Marant has always nice shade for a flattering light and cute cactuses and palm trees little garden for a nice backdrop.
11. Alfred Coffee – another pink walk, good coffee and hidden stairs with a cute ornament, give you a few different background options, with a warm light on your pictures.
12. Ep Lp – a bar, a rooftop, a Movie Theater under the sky. Right next to Melrose ave and Melrose pl. Great ending to your photoshoot. They offer tasty drinks, great Hollywood hills view and good atmosphere. Happy hour is available. No need a reservation.
13. Rooftop at sixty hotel – is my favorite rooftop in West Hollywood. Never crowded, has a stunning view of the entire city and the hills. Best place for sunset pictures.
With so many amazing photoshoot spots in West Hollywood, you’ll be sure to get the perfect shots for your Instagram feed! So don’t forget to bring your best outfit and start exploring this vibrant city.